The practice session with Kristen and Jamie was inspiring, insightful and very powerful.
What Worked Best
· Trust the process
· Trust your coach/coachee
· Trust your intuition & follow it
· Go with the flow – surf the process
· I felt our group was very resourceful in finding resources both for the coach and coachee. I was impressed how empowering the positive gossip conversation was for each of us.
· Reflecting back what you hear in the conversations (not sure if it is part of the process or not)
As a coach:
· I need to get out of my way more often (my concern is that I don’t have all the right words and meanings in English as I have it in Romanian to express nuances – when I forget about about my concern I fell that I am more fluid)
As a coachee:
· Offering my trust and openness is a way to empower my coach.
· Doing less sometimes is a more effective way of doing more (thank you Jamie)
As a resource detective:
· Taking notes is very useful. Sending the written list it would be a nice touch.
· The resources that you see in others became more present for yourself
Key learnings – emerging questions
· If you don’t have any similar experiences in the past, what would be a powerful question that can be addressed?
· If the goal is not clear enough spending more time on this is it part of the process?